B2B Mystery Shopping as a Weapon of Choice
When it comes to B2B market research, one of the most effective methodologies is mystery shopping.
Here is a quick summary of the benefits of B2B mystery shopping.
Real World Interaction
- You get a better understanding of the interaction between salespeople and customers
- You can compare your sales techniques against those of your competitors
- Uncover what competitors are saying about your company, especially any weaknesses that they may be exploiting
Uncover Weaknesses that Traditional Research Misses
- Traditional research may be affected by respondents’ self-censorship and memory lapses
Value for Your Research Dollars
- B2B mystery shopping is often cheaper than traditional market research
- Results are delivered quicker than other methodologies
- Properly implemented, a B2B mystery shopping study is one of the most effective and productive research methodologies you can use.
Any company that provides products and services to other companies should consider B2B mystery shopping as a research methodology. It provides vital information on competitor activities, insights into customer behaviour, and it exposes any weaknesses in your product or service that may be costing your company in lost sales.
Customer Foresight Group